We use a self hosted instance of Matomo, a free and open source web analytics application to track online visits to our websites (
*.gbadev.net), in order to better understand which audience we serve and what content is consulted.
- Visitors' IP addresses are anonymized. The last byte is masked and fully qualified addressess never reach our analytics software.
- User IDs are replaced by pseudonyms to avoid directly storing and displaying personally identifiable information.
- We ignore any existing tracking cookie and our tracking DOES NOT use any cookie. (See also: What are cookies?)
- We honor your browser "I do not want to be tracked" preference.
- Data is aggregated and reports are compiled. Raw logs are regularly cleaned up.
You can opt out by clicking here.